Shun School is a series of emails, sent conveniently to your email address, that will take you inside Shun Cutlery.
You'll learn about Shun from the inside out—from why we choose the steels we do to how to maintain and sharpen your Shuns. It's everything you always wanted to know about Shun sent to your inbox in handy bite-sized pieces.
Here are a few of the topics we'll be covering:
- How do you pronounce "Shun"?
- What's the difference between Japanese and western knives?
- Why the type of steel in your knife matters
- What the various blade shapes are used for
- The best way to care for your Shuns
- Sharpening vs honing
- And more
After the initial couple of emails, your Shun School email will come once a week. No worries, there's no sales pitch; just information. And of course you can unsubscribe or re-subscribe at any time.
We look forward to sharing this information with you.