Shun School is a series of emails that will take you inside Shun Cutlery. No sales pitches, just information that will help you up your kitchen cutlery IQ.
Through the wonder and convenience of email, you'll learn about Shun from the inside out. From why we choose the steels we do (and why good cooks care about things like that) to how to maintain and resharpen your Shuns, it's everything you always wanted to know about Shun sent to your inbox in handy munchable bits.
Here are a few of the discoveries you'll make:
- How do you pronounce "Shun"?
- What's the difference between Japanese and western knives?
- Why the type of steel in your knife matters
- What the various blade shapes are used for
- The best way to care for your Shuns
- Sharpening vs honing
- And (of course!) more
After the initial couple of emails in which we say hello and thanks for signing up, your Shun School email will come once a week. And, as always, you can unsubscribe or re-subscribe at any time.
We look forward to sharing Shun School with you and hope you'll let us know what you think.